<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Monday, August 24, 2009
We had our last RME lesson today. Last RME lesson ever. It's sad. No RME, no cat. class, nothing to rely on anymore after 10 years of such faith classes. Someone's right, I've become a sunday Catholic. Pssssh. Does that even count when I don't exactly pay attention in mass?

Anyway, today's RME topic: dreams for the future. Why why why is this all happening now? All the dreams and planning for the future. I kinda hate it now, I don't see myself being/doing anything specific after this year. We were given this list of questions to fill up, on what we think we'd be being/doing 10 years from now. The only answer I had which I was proud of was when I listed 'vintage mini' when asked what car I see myself driving. I showed this off to Mao and she laughed at me pooooooo.

And then on the bus home today, I overheard 2 cj girls (i wasn't eavesdropping, they were talking damn loudly), who were complaining about how people from other jcs are selfish and aren't willing to share their notes. And I realised, maybe the cj culture isn't too far off from ij's (mind you, they were both clearly not from ij). Maybe people are nicer and friendlier and warmer there as compared to other jcs. And it made me happy because there's been so much cj talk with Mao, Su Lin and even Daphne these days.

People are now talking about how they can't wait for o's to be over. And then I feel sad when I hear this cos it means leaving ij. Sorry, for whining about ij when it's still early and all. But omg everyone's counting down to the end of o's and i'm counting down to the last days in ij instead. It's damn sad ): Today, Su Lin told me that my eyebags were ugly. And when I told QY how I'd been grinning to myself like an idiot the whole morning, she retorted back with "But you always grin to yourself like an idiot". I like the honesty even when it's brutal; at least I won't feel so insecure and won't worry about how I look to others. In jc, i bet no one bothers. And when you ask, they'll just say all's good without really looking at you.

Blah I am damn sad now. And I was damn happy in the morning. Maybe I'm going insane.
5:02 PM;